Some of the effects are:
Food kept under a pyramid will stay fresh for two to three times longer than uncovered food. Artificial flavorings in food will loose their taste, but natural flavors are enhanced.
The taste of foods change; they become less bitter or acid. Spectrographic reading of the treated item will show a change in the molecular structure.
The pyramid will dehydrate and mummify things, without decay or mold growing.
There is also a slowing or complete stopping of the growth of microorganisms.
Kirlian photographs show the aura to be significantly brighter after a 15 minute exposure period.
Reactions to pyramid environments:.
Persons living, meditate, work or sleep inside of a pyramid building or under a pyramid framework, generally feel immediate positive reactions. Creatures are magnetically attracted to Pyramid replicas.
Testimonials from several sources, demonstrate that pets of all kinds thrive under, or within open frame pyramids. Dogs and cats are observed to respond to the pyramids.
Bill Kerell is a researcher who experimented with pyramids for about 17 years. He has done many experiments using brine shrimp. Brine shrimp usually live 6 to 7 weeks; but under the pyramids, Bill has kept them alive for over a year. He also noticed that pyramid-grown shrimp grew two to three times larger than normal. Bill has also done a lot of work with humans.
One of the things he and his associates have found is that hypertensive individuals become tranquilized, but lethargic people become energetic again.
A lot of work has been done with individuals who meditate. The theta and alpha brain waves are increased. These frequencies are also higher and the signal strength is twice the 9amplitude of normal. Dr. Carl Benedicks (a Swedish scientist) discovered that the pyramid produced a resonance or frequency inside it. Two German scientists, Born and Lertes, also discovered that this frequency was in the microwave range.
Researchers discovered that items placed under a pyramid stay "charged" for various lengths of time after being taken from under the pyramid. Crystals and water keeps their "charge" longer than anything else.
Doctors have been experimenting with Pyramids.
A Canadian hospital tried using a pyramid in their burn ward. The results were that after being under the pyramid for a few minutes, the patients' pain started to reduce.
They also found that burns areas healed much faster.
How a Pyramid Works ?
Negative Ions help to reproduce and repair body cells. They're transmitted into the body through the air and are circulated by the blood. Too many positive ions (the result of air pollution) can cause depression, and ultimately, illlnesses. Thus, negative ions have a beneficial effect on the body.
Pyramids generate negative ions. In addition, they are believed to have a generally balancing effect on the body's electromagnetic field. This effect is greatly enhanced if the materials used, is gold or copper.
* Charging Crystals is a popular use with pyramids. Quartz crystals are most effective for that, as they hold the charge for several weeks. These crystals can then be used for healing purpose as they release their charge into the surrounding.
* Large pyramids (the kind you sit inside) are often used for meditation, massage, acupuncture, and Reiki.
* Many people have also experienced that after sleeping inside a pyramid they find that they need less sleep and feel more relaxed and at peace when they wake up.
* Many people put their drinking water in pyramids to charge it with the pyramid's negative ions.
It is recommended to put a glass inside a pyramid for about half-an-hour, and large quantities overnight.
* The pyramid activates the energies of the pineal and pituitary glands Users experience balance, relaxation, tranquility, well-being, and in some instances, the reduction of headaches.
Small models made of paper, wood or other materials, have been tested for desiccating organic matter and sharpening razor blades. Several tests have demonstrated pyramid to be capable of preserving organic matter.
At Saqqara, Egypt, Egyptologists excavated a tomb of a woman of lesser nobility. In accordance with funerary customs, an elaborate meal was set out on pottery platters. The meal consisted of porridge, quail, kidneys, pigeon, fish, beef ribs, triangular loaves of bread, cakes and fruits. Their state of preservation was so excellent that Egyptologists easily recognized all of the foods in the entire meal, although it is almost 5,000 years old.
The example suggests that shape is the key to the phenomenon popularly known as ' pyramid power.'
Conclusion: Some experiments using properly oriented model pyramids, built of a variety of materials and oriented to the Earth's north-south axis, have preserved organic matter. My own experiments conducted in the mid-1980s included a number of small, model pyramids and closed vessels of other shapes.
1. A sense of weightlessness.
2. Electric-like tingling sensations.
3. Feelings of warmness, usually in the upper portions of the body.
4. Tranquility, relaxation and freedom from tensions.
5. Dreams with vivid colors and graphic visions.
6. External stimuli, sight and sounds particularly fade away.
7. Time distortion, Space consciousness prevails.
8. Deeper, more fulfilling meditations and higher energy levels .